Friday, January 1, 2010

Jan 1/10 - Happy New Year


Jan 1/10 - Happy New Year, originally uploaded by susanvg.

Another year begins with good intentions. I refuse to make resolutions as we all know what happens to those. I look forward to a year of more photographs and writing and honing both. I hope to find, or should I say make the time to learn more about photography. Any pointers are welcome. I also look forward to cultivating my online relationships, and to continuing to see the world with my newly focussed eyes.

My blog name no longer made sense - so today is day one of Through My Eyes. It will probably cut down on my hits as many seemed to be in response to a search for 365 stories. So as the new year starts I welcome those who stop by to share my world as I look through my eyes and mull over what I see.

5 comments:

  1. Well - a new title for a new year. I like it! I enjoyed reading your statistics. Keep the photos and posts coming, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're continuing on with this. I've enjoyed your writing as much as your photos. Name change or not, this will continue to be a daily stop for me in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good blog name. I'm glad I still have your blog to come to. In the new year, I'm happy to hold on to cherished things from 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo Susan,
    Great name for a fresh New Year's adventure. I'm in and let's see where this journey takes us,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to hear you're continuing your photo/writing journey. You'll still be getting regular 'hits' from Quebec. I'm an amateur photographer as well but I'll be glad to share anything I pick up along the way.

    ReplyDelete