Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mindboggling


Mindboggling, originally uploaded by susanvg.
Some of my virtual photo friends have been snowed in - here's a little indoor diversion. The rules of Big Boggle: Words are formed from adjoining letters. Letters must join in the proper sequence to spell a word. They may join horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, to the left, right, or up-and-down. No letter cube, however, may be used more than once within a single word.
In the official rules you are supposed to use a 3 minute timer. We bend the rules and play as long as we like making words in French as well as in English.
This board was particularly fruitful.
Here are a few words to start you off:
rages
canters
lice
toot
cats
drag
drags...
How many can you add?

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy, this could be addicting. I have this game on my iPhone. I gave myself a couple of minutes and came up with: kid, lid, sort, rant, range, ranges, toot, too, gas, gassed, cast, tang, rang, tone, toner, dice, ice, ace, aces, race, races, lie and lied. I could go on but I better get back to work. Thanks for the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. start, tart, cease, trite,stand, knit, drag, torrent, case, knot, toss,ant, nag, dirt, race, good, trace, set, date, ear, glad, can’t, took, dance, garden, litter, and, dig, letter,easel, street, sink, string......Yep, it's addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Susan - I have this game on my phone, too - even my little Grandkids love it (the ones who can read).

    ReplyDelete