Monday, December 13, 2010

Toronto Buildings


Toronto Buildings, originally uploaded by susanvg.
I go to Toronto a few times a year and each time I am astounded by the number of tall buildings. Montreal is not a small city (over 3.5 million in the Greater Montreal area) but because of our "mountain" there is a limit on the height of buildings. Toronto seems to like to build high. Across from our hotel they are building a 50 story condominium. Not only is the height sky high, but the prices are too. Toronto is a business city. Montreal is a little more laid back.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this nighttime architectural photo, Susan. Did you use a tripod or prop on something? I tried several when visiting Houston but couldn't hold the camera still enough. I like the angles here, and the dark blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love visiting both places but am always glad to get away from the hustle and bustle. I like this architectural pic. Interesting perspective.

    ReplyDelete