Friday, December 3, 2010

Early Morning


Early Morning, originally uploaded by susanvg.

Sometimes it pays to be out early. This shot was taken out the front window of my car as I was stopped at a red light. I was on my way to an early morning appointment.

It's one way to start the day with a smile on my face. How can a day go bad when it starts like this! Interesting that it started a day on which I ended an uncomfortable work situation and everyone felt OK about it. I feel like the sun is rising in my life. Making room for new adventures (one of which is a photography course starting at the end of January).

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and perhaps I should get up early and look for such a gorgeous scene. Everything is perfect. I love the sky and the sun rising. This is another of my favorites of yours! I can't wait to hear about your photography course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love starting the day with a beautiful sunrise. A photography course would be a wonderful thing to look forward to...a good winter pastime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot! Indeed if we could awaken to this every morning... :) Oohh, a photography class - sounds very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely worth get up in early in the morning to see this site. Beautiful pic! Congrats on the photography class. I hope to take one some day soon as well. I'm anxious to hear about yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder the rest of your day went well - you found your One Good Thing right away! Please share what you learn in your photography class!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, golden picture! Must have been a magical moment. Photography course sounds really good - you've given me an idea now to start looking for one for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning. This should be blown up, printed, framed, and hung for all see.

    ReplyDelete