Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Shivering


Shivering, originally uploaded by susanvg.
One of my neighbours has two of these lions in front of his house. They sit there in all weather but I am sure this fellow would rather be indoors. He looks like he is suffering in the cold weather. He can't even see who might be coming along.

In the summer his friend suffered from vandalism. Some youngsters thought it was a good idea to push it over. These lions are very heavy; my neighbour had to get a small crane to set it back on its pedestal. I don't understand what goes through people's minds when they commit these acts.

4 comments:

  1. Brrr about the snow and cold and GRRRRR about the vandalism. I don't understand what's going on in their heads either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat capture - sorry to hear about his friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! You have really captured him in a "shivering" state. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan, This photo is the epitome of cold! I came by last evening but realized I was waaaay behind and needed more time to go through your photos. I've been off the computer for awhile, enjoying my Family.

    ReplyDelete