Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ready to Eat


Ready to Eat, originally uploaded by susanvg.
While I enjoy cooking, the day to day regularity gets me down. So it is always nice to meet a friend and enjoy a meal cooked in a restaurant. Both of us can relax, select what we want and leave without having to deal with the cleanup. I always enjoy a meal that combines lots of vegetables with whatever protein I choose. Add some fresh ginger and my palate is pleased. This Vietnamese restaurant provided just what I wanted. Pleasure on a plate and good conversation.

3 comments:

  1. Those bright colors are making my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious. I'm sure it tasted even better because you didn't have to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really makes my mouth water! Eating out with a good friend is one of life's wonderful luxuries.

    ReplyDelete