Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 127: Multi-tasking


Day 127: Multi-tasking, originally uploaded by susanvg.

One of those days - trying to get work projects and personal projects finished. And then - distraction. My doorbell rang and the netbook I ordered arrived. So I wrote a report, edited a webcast and installed open source software on the netbook, rotating between the tasks. Multi-tasking between operating systems - as my netbook runs on Windows. Tonight I accomplished quite a bit, but some days multi-tasking means no tasks get done.

3 comments:

  1. HA! Your desk looks like the display at Best Buy! Have fun with your new netbook mini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Just got an Acer netbook for work myself! I always want to play with new gadgets, but definitely distracting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes! All too familiar sight to many of us! Although technology has added richness to our lives, it has not brought the freedom that was promised.

    ReplyDelete