Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day 143: Gotcha!


Day 143: Gotcha!, originally uploaded by susanvg.

I loaded the geocaching software on my phone and discovered that there are a few caches near Casselman. We set off on our bicycles to get some air and exercice and realized that one of the caches was close by. There is a small chapel which seems to be used just for weddings, Chapelle Marie Reine des Coeurs (Mary Queen of Hearts). My GPS software led us there and I found our first cache!
At first I felt discouraged and thought - this snooping is not for me. It is amazing how my attitude changed with success. We added our names to the log book and once home, I logged my find on the geocaching site. Admittedly this was listed as an easy find with easy terrain, but I'm hooked. Maybe we'll find another one tomorrow.

Chapelle Marie Reine des Coeurs Chapelle Marie Reine des Coeurs

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! It is addicting - there's no doubt! :) Love the beautiful blue sky behind the wedding chapel - really makes the white clapboard and cross stand out!

    ReplyDelete