Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Playing with Colour

Autumn Colours

Photos: October 18, 2016

I've been playing with some apps - changing photographs. The one above was done with an app called Waterlogue. Here is the original photograph

Autumn Colours


garden1

Here is another pairing. It's fun to walk and imagine. And it's a delight to still see gardens in bloom this late in October.

IMG_1269

Another app, Prisma, makes it easy to create much wilder images. These hydrangeas certainly did not grow this way!

garden2

It's fun to see things reimagined, to play with colour, to play with ideas, be they visual ones or those thought in words - to look at things in new ways. There is more than one way to look, to see to imagine.

1 comment:

  1. I love first image that got watercolors touch. I also like to play with Waterlogue on my iPhone but have never used the edited photos. You encouraged me to use the water colored ones on my blog. The four patterns in the last image made with Prisma look like the prints by William Morris.

    Yoko

    ReplyDelete