Thursday, December 29, 2016

Shopping

Shopping

Photo: December 28, 2016

I am not a shopper. If there is anything that can put me in a bad mood it is trying on clothes. I tend to speed shop and sometimes regret my purchases. I think this trip was more successful. I did not find a turtle neck jersey, a long nightgown not in a synthetic fabric, a small pitcher for milk (I broke my nice glass one) nor the pesto without cheese. But I did get a new winter jacket to replace my 15+ year old jacket. I notice the improvements built in - fleece around the neck so the zipper doesn't rub, a pocket for a cell phone, a pocket on the sleeve (for keys? tissues?), a hood that does not slide over my eyes. Now with snow in the forecast, I hope to take it on a "test drive" with my snowshoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment