Saturday, December 31, 2016

Looking Back

Candles

Photo: December 30, 2016

The year is coming to a close - a time for looking back for reflecting.

Some highlights of the year

  • the many occasions to play music with others
  • the many concerts I attended - music feeds the soul
  • travelling to Newfoundland
  • enjoying each season and the beauty each offers
  • travelling to Waswanipi
  • study groups at MCLL
  • stopping in the moment as I focus through my camera lens
  • friendship
  • walking - you notice so much more at that pace
  • connecting with #CLMOOC
And following through - 365 days covered - one more to go. It feels good to complete a task I set for myself.


Flickering

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Of course, it warms my heart to see #clmooc as a highlight of the year. I feel the same. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete