Photo: December 30, 2016
The year is coming to a close - a time for looking back for reflecting.
Some highlights of the year
- the many occasions to play music with others
- the many concerts I attended - music feeds the soul
- travelling to Newfoundland
- enjoying each season and the beauty each offers
- travelling to Waswanipi
- study groups at MCLL
- stopping in the moment as I focus through my camera lens
- walking - you notice so much more at that pace
- connecting with #CLMOOC
And following through - 365 days covered - one more to go. It feels good to complete a task I set for myself.