Monday, September 20, 2010

Sept 17/10: Eggplant


Eggplant, originally uploaded by susanvg.

The colours and shapes in the market this time of year astound me. As the air gets cooler I feel this need to cook and bake - like the animals that are putting aside food for the winter. A busy work schedule is making it hard to find the time for the hours I would like to spend in my kitchen, filling my house with the aromas of autumn - vegetable soups. apple desserts, spicy zucchini bread.

Here's a feast for your eyes

Garlic and Peppers Little Tomatoes

5 comments:

  1. After reading this, I'll be booking a flight as soon as you have some of this cooking and baking done! A great eggplant photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my, what color - love it! There is such comfort in fall cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is motivation for what I should be doing! I really like the composition of this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for these colourful feasts, Susan! Seeing them really brought a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete