Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 186: Packing


Day 186: Packing, originally uploaded by susanvg.

Ah the joys of packing - tomorrow we are off to Newfoundland. My daughter will hold the fort - caring for the cats, the plants and the house. It's going to be a road trip, so I have a devil may care attitude - pack what I want - it will all be in the car.
I am leaving the kitchen sink at home - but camera, instruments, clothes, hiking shoes, binoculars... the list has grown.
I'll be keeping up with my daily writing and photos, logging in when I can so the posts will be sporadic. Off on an adventure.

8 comments:

  1. Have a fun and adventurous trip! Look forward to your photos and musings as you can share them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Susan,

    Have a wonderful time in Newfoundland. I've never been so I'm looking forward to pictures you'll be posting.

    Travel safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on vacation for the past week and have only logged on to blog (trying to avoid the technology). I have enjoyed catching up with your posts tonight! Hope you have a terrific adventure...looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROAD TRIIIIIIIP!!! Sounds like fun, have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fantastic time. I'm off to Berlin on Thursday so I completely understand the concerns of sporadic posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to your daily pictures. My daughter and son-in-law are there right now. They are enjoying St. John's currently before moving north and west for a ten day stay. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fantastic time - I can't wait to see your photos and read your stories!

    ReplyDelete