365/2 = 182.5 - half way today was half way through the year. Time to take a bird's eye view of this project. The photograph was taken as we left Washington, left NECC to head back home.
- I have changed how I see, heightening my visual observing, noticing more and delighting in what I see.
- I have been writing daily; some days it comes easily, others not, but I enjoy it more.
- I have seen many wonderful photographs, read interesting reflections and have learned from what others are doing.
- I am slowly coming to know people in this circle and feeling like I have new friends.
- Sometimes I have looked at things closely, sometimes pulled back to get a wider picture.