Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oct 30/10 Birthday Celebration


Birthday Celebration, originally uploaded by susanvg.
We went out to celebrate a friend's birthday. The restaurant was cosy, conversation convivial, food was fantastic. A perfect setting for the daily shoot's challenge - Today, let's illustrate the emotion of being happy. Make a photograph that represents happiness to you.

IMG_7794

Meanwhile, outside the restaurant we had our first snowfall. While I enjoy some nice winter days when I can get out on snowshoes or walk in the crisp air; winter in the city is not so alluring. The snow didn't last, but it was a reminder to get all the things done which need doing before it comes for good.
Hmmm... turn off the water to the outside tap, bring in the patio furniture, get the snow tires on the car, put the brush and shovel into the car........

6 comments:

  1. Is that chocolate LAVA cake? I'd be happy, too! I already have your "to do list" done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you captured the "sparks" on the cake! Nice lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeaks, Snow! Too early for that, I don't even want to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sparkle shot. It looks like fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snow on the leaves made me shiver! Great take! I like the sparkle shot too - it looks so festive!

    ReplyDelete