Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bus


Bus, originally uploaded by susanvg.
Montreal has a fairly good public transportation system, especially for those who live in the city core. But the car still rules. More highways are being built while the municipalities wrangle over where a commuter train should run. I do admit, I am guilty; I use my car for most outings. I am trying to walk more (this photo was taken when I walked from my home to do some errands) and to take the metro whenever I can to get where I want to go. In today's brisk 1°C plus winds, I was glad I did not have to stand waiting for a bus. And this is only the beginning of our cold season.

Daily Shoot: Illustrate the process or thought of traveling today, possibly by documenting your own travels.

2 comments:

  1. You're good doing that. I spend my time making up excuses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it would be cold to wait for public transportation. I mostly try to walk and work up some body heat when I'm in the city!

    ReplyDelete