Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Night Lighting

Night Lighting by susanvg
Night Lighting, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
I love it when care is taken to light up the architectural details on a building. This used to be a fire station. It was converted into a library / community centre. The recorder orchestra I play in rehearses there.

Recently it was in the news as the borough was looking at cutting the adult division of the library to save money. It got a last minute reprieve, but citizens of the area are working to ensure it stays open.

3 comments:

  1. This is nice. Thank you to sharing this post.
    Lighting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your night shots are very revealing, Susan. I often have trouble with the ISO setting, but you take photos in darkness with much detail. I'm leaving soon to celebrate Thanksgiving with my Family. I've been off-line this week, playing with Grandchildren. Hope your weekend is a happy one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a terrific night shot. Lots of detail but you can clearly tell it is at night. Sure hope it stays open!

    ReplyDelete