Monday, November 14, 2011

Early Morning

Early Morning by susanvg
Early Morning, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
Photo: November 9, 2011

The clocks have changed with the sun coming up earlier in the morning, but setting too early in the evening. I'm preparing for winter. I rose early to get the first appointment at the garage to have my snow tires put on my car. No snow in the forecast, but I'm treating this like an umbrella. If you have an umbrella with you, it doesn't seem to rain. Maybe my snow tires will stave off the snow ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Don't bet on that, Susan! What a glorious sunrise - I am rarely up early enough for a view like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunrise! I often see rosy sky in the early morning in my part of the world. Without your explanation, I'd take it orange-gold sunset.

    True, unwanted things could happen when we are not prepared. The reverse would be also true.

    Yoko

    ReplyDelete