Sunday, October 24, 2010

Market Madness


Market Madness, originally uploaded by susanvg.
As Halloween approaches the local market fills with pumpkins and crazy decorations. This year I've noticed more decorations that, though made with vegetables, are painted and shellacked. I love the way this one incorporates the vegetable display with the decorations.

I like the whimsy I see at the market - the creative ways they use the seasonal vegetables to create. The market always makes shopping more delightful.

3 comments:

  1. I think they were having some problems with little (or big) fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable artwork. The wealth of color is highly appealing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing display. I love what they've done with the pumpkin. Seems like a fun market with lots of yummy produce and a touch of creativity.

    ReplyDelete