Thursday, October 7, 2010

Resisting Temptation


Resisting Temptation, originally uploaded by susanvg.
What a way to start the day - guests are coming later this week so I made an early morning foray to the market. Instead of having breakfast at home, I treated myself to a bowl of café au lait and a croissant at Première Moisson, the bakery at Atwater Market. Every corner of the store offers mouthwatering views as well as being a feast for the eyes. At 8:30 in the morning it was easier to resist these rich concoctions. I'm not sure my will power would have held later in the day.

The rest of my visit to the market included far healthier items - but eye catching in their own way.

7 comments:

  1. What a delicious looking photo. I think going there in the morning was the smart thing to do. I do believe our will power for goodies like these weakens as the day progresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely assortment - glad to be viewing vicariously to avoid the temptation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a better and stronger woman than I!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm - what a selection! I am glad I'm only looking at the picture from miles away. I don't think I'd be able to resist - any time of the day.

    ReplyDelete