Thursday, March 6, 2014

On a Walk

Gazebo by susanvg
Gazebo, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
Thanks to my blogging friend, Barb, I have discovered Waterlogue, an app that transforms photographs into the look of a water colour painting. So here is my walk - a usual one that takes me through a park past this gazebo.

Former Post Office

I love the old post office building, now being used as offices.

House in Winter

The snow still covers the ground, though the sun has started to melt it. Night time temperatures drop, but these sunny days are splendid!

Gazebo 2

On the way back I took another shot of the gazebo. I liked this different colour palette, so I have included it here. Not my usual photographs - but fun to explore a new way of seeing things.

5 comments:

  1. This app looks like a lot of fun! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - I've created another convert! I wonder if I could buy stock in that app? I love your watercolor photos. It's fun to experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of illustrations for a storybook - now you need to write the plot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This app is so much fun. Thank you, Susan, for passing the inspiration on! Your gallery set is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,Susan,
    Wow, It is fun. You have become a great painter!! I like them!!
    I returned home from my hometown,Tokyo. I will be back again.

    ReplyDelete