Monday, March 3, 2014

Bundled Up

Bundled Up by susanvg
Bundled Up, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
It's always fun to come across the unexpected. I photographed this sculpture last winter, but this year I had a surprise. Some kind soul had knitted a hat and scarf to keep this fellow warm.

Keeping Warm

I'm not sure it warmed him up, but it certainly made me smile. It has been a very cold winter. I'm getting tired of walking around like a turtle, with my head pulled into my coat as much as possible. When the weather warms we stand up straighter. It will come.... but when?

2 comments:

  1. I believe he is very happy! The hat and the scarf look new ones. Wow, those were knitted for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny - and a very nice hat/scarf, too! I know that I hunch into myself if it's bitter cold. It's been warming above freezing here during the day - our melt/freeze cycle has begun.

    ReplyDelete