Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Rolls

Spring Rolls by susanvg
Spring Rolls, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
These spring rolls were served at a Vietnamese restaurant. I love the way the translucent wrapping lets you see what is inside.

Sometimes I wish people were equally transparent - open to saying what they mean and not using language to confuse. I think we could connect more easily and find the delights inside each person's soul instead of playing games that interfere with true relationships.

3 comments:

  1. A great metaphor between your photo and words. I sometimes wish that, too. (Although in some instances maybe it's best that I don't know...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice analogy. I can't get enough of those spring rolls, or of people who are exactly what they seem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Susan.
    Such a wonderful post.I so agree with you.
    Tomoko

    ReplyDelete