Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Earth Day

Happy Earth Day by susanvg
Happy Earth Day, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
I'm clearing out a lot of files. It's real spring cleaning. I came across this piece of art done by my son in elementary school. It seemed like just the thing to post on Earth Day (which should be every day).

I'm trying to archive - photographing a lot of things which used to take up space and recycling. It's time to lighten my life. It is time-consuming to do, but a great feeling when our big recycling bin is full each week. I don't need to be so anchored down in stuff.

IMG_0221

So here are some virtual flowers (they are real in my garden) to celebrate the Earth and to celebrate, at least in this part of the world, the rebirth that happens each spring.

1 comment:

  1. We celebrated Earth Day with our Grandchildren. I hope they'll grow to be good stewards

    ReplyDelete