Saturday, April 7, 2012

Evening Glow

Evening Glow by susanvg
Evening Glow, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
I love the changes that happen when the sun is low in the sky. Colours change and trees turn golden. It never ceases to take my breath away.

Just outside my window, the setting sun painted its fiery colours on the trees. A warm bit of magic to bring in the holidays.

Wishing my online friends a Happy Easter, Happy Passover and happy anything else you happen to celebrate around this time of year.

2 comments:

  1. Good wishes right back to you! I love this picture and like you, I am constantly amazed at the depth and beauty of nature. Photography is such a rewarding hobby - learning, having our breath taken away, feeling peace, joy, and thankfulness. Best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good, restful weekend, Susan. I went to a lavish brunch - the diet begins tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete