Monday, April 9, 2012

All Curled Up

All Curled Up by susanvg
All Curled Up, a photo by susanvg on Flickr.
For this feline, comfort comes first. He knows that a seat vacated is always warm, so my office chair was the perfect spot to curl up.

I have taken to warming up a "magic bag" for him. He cuddles onto it, his body hit keeping the bag warm much longer. Spoiled cat? You bet - but he is a senior - homing in on 16, so a little heat must feel good on the old joints, though he is still quite spry.

This is my 1001st post - 1001 stories like Arabian Nights - but my stories will go on.

2 comments:

  1. Outstanding photo! He is an elegant senior! I really love the way you have caught him in this shot!

    Wow! 1001 posts! That is something! I'm glad the stories will go on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this portrait of him - the way his tail curls, and he's looking so coy.

    ReplyDelete