Thursday, July 17, 2014

CAMMAC Early Music Week

Studio in the Woods

I've been rather silent lately - a week at CAMMAC and some time to recover. And to celebrate a birthday.

Each year I write about CAMMAC and each year I extol the wonders of a week there - friendship, incredible teachers, lots of playing music and wonderful concerts - all in a little piece of heaven. Mix this all with a lot of humour and nature and the stress level goes way down. It is like a mental reset.


Alone on the Raft

For many more pictures of my week go to Flickr

2 comments:

  1. Not only the music there but also everything sounds pure joy. You seem to have set yourself free to the stage of life at its best. Enjoy your week, Susan.

    Yoko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, Glad you went to "camp" again - I know how much you enjoy it. Was it your B-day? If so, hope you had a happy one and a good year to follow.

    ReplyDelete