Sunday, October 18, 2015

Autumn in the City

Autumn Colours

Everywhere you look the leaves are changing. The air has a crisp feel while underfoot the fallen leaves crunch under my feet.

Roots

Autumn is making her presence known.

A Touch of Orange

While I try to briskly walk to my destination, I cannot help but stop and admire the splendour.

Autumn Tree

Moments in a day - in an ever-changing season. This is not the time to hurry past; change happens quickly.

By the Grand Seminaire

It is the changing seasons that catch my fancy - spring and fall  - times of growth and change. Each day brings new wonders, new spectacles to savour.

3 comments:

  1. Your trees are so magnificent and towering in the city. Their display of color draws the eye. I like what you've written here: "Moments in a day - in an ever-changing season. This is not the time to hurry past; change happens quickly." My feelings, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Susan,
    I really see how you like those autumn leaves. Beautiful! I am waiting for leaves to change here but most are still green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really understand why you’d like to stop to admire the splendor of autumn here and there. I like changing seasons, too. In my part of the world, summer changes into autumn and then to winter slowly, while summer comes abruptly from spring.

    Yoko

    ReplyDelete