Everywhere you look the leaves are changing. The air has a crisp feel while underfoot the fallen leaves crunch under my feet.
Autumn is making her presence known.
While I try to briskly walk to my destination, I cannot help but stop and admire the splendour.
Moments in a day - in an ever-changing season. This is not the time to hurry past; change happens quickly.
It is the changing seasons that catch my fancy - spring and fall - times of growth and change. Each day brings new wonders, new spectacles to savour.
Your trees are so magnificent and towering in the city. Their display of color draws the eye. I like what you've written here: "Moments in a day - in an ever-changing season. This is not the time to hurry past; change happens quickly." My feelings, too.
ReplyDeleteHello, Susan,
ReplyDeleteI really see how you like those autumn leaves. Beautiful! I am waiting for leaves to change here but most are still green.
I really understand why you’d like to stop to admire the splendor of autumn here and there. I like changing seasons, too. In my part of the world, summer changes into autumn and then to winter slowly, while summer comes abruptly from spring.
ReplyDeleteYoko