While the snow is receding, it leaves the accumulated winter dirt, mud and brown grass behind. Outdoors the shoots are just starting to poke out of the ground. I stopped in at the Westmount Conservatory where there was a show of spring blooms. What a delightful place with people enjoying the colours as they sat on benches or strolled around. We are colour-starved this time of year.
Young and old delighted in the abundance of colour. And what a peaceful atmosphere! I must take a book there some day and just sit and enjoy.
I'm told they change the exhibit four times a year. For now, it was delightful to get an advance peek at spring possibilities. It will be a while before I see these growing outdoors!
What colorful beauty! Hope you have a good weekend (with no snow).
ReplyDeleteThese are all so beautiful! I especially like the second shot...would put that on my wall! :)
ReplyDelete