A blustery night, with rain, and sometimes sleet, falling steadily. Just a few sparkling raindrops hanging from these cedar branches - a glimpse of beauty on a dreary night.
If I wasn't told what the glowing things were, I'd have wondered what. In the dark, how could you capture this fascinating glow on the branches? Incredibly beautiful!
Wow - great photo, Susan! I'm wondering how you achieved it? It seems backlit, and I like the glow.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. It's raining here today as well.
ReplyDeleteCool capture! I love how photography always seems to find something interesting and compelling, even in the 'blah' of the environment! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! It is an illusional night!
ReplyDeleteIf I wasn't told what the glowing things were, I'd have wondered what. In the dark, how could you capture this fascinating glow on the branches? Incredibly beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love the composition of this photo! Well done!
ReplyDeleteInteresting pic. I like the different values of colour and the drops of rain. Nicely done.
ReplyDelete