You can never go wrong with a photo of flowers. And with -20C temperatures today, I went for the indoor shot. Trying to get together a variety of photographs for my photo class on Wednesday. I'm playing with shutter speed and aperture as I learn to shoot on manual.
Though we haven't had a lot of snow this winter, we have had a lot of grey days with sprinklings of snow. It has slowly accumulated, leaving us with a constantly white landscape. My indoor garden brings me smiles, as the bright colours counteract the monochrome outdoors.
They are beautiful. I love orchids!
ReplyDeleteLovely! I have an orchid just starting to develope it's buds...love their long lasting blooms!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! I love the background and the way you have put the scene together is so attractive. You're right, you can't go wrong with flowers, and these orchids are stunning!
ReplyDeleteYep, definitely a day for indoor shots. Beautiful orchids. We have one in the living room. It was blooming when we got it a few years ago but it hasn't bloomed since. Maybe you have a green thumb secret we don't know.
ReplyDeleteI love flowers, and orchids are especially lovely and exotic - an incredible number of hybrid colours!
ReplyDelete