I love the poem and you have certainly captured a glorious picture of nature here. It continues to astound me!
That's absolutely beautiful. I love the composition and vantage point.
Beautiful shot and poem. The sun seems to be radiating from the leaves.
This is lovely...the yellow against the dark blues in the background. :)
Your poem is metaphor for life. The photo of leaf and sky is gorgeous.
Just as we are celebrating the blossoms.
Love the poem and the picture! Autumn - an enigma indeed.
I love the poem and you have certainly captured a glorious picture of nature here. It continues to astound me!
ReplyDeleteThat's absolutely beautiful. I love the composition and vantage point.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot and poem. The sun seems to be radiating from the leaves.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely...the yellow against the dark blues in the background. :)
ReplyDeleteYour poem is metaphor for life. The photo of leaf and sky is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteJust as we are celebrating the blossoms.
ReplyDeleteLove the poem and the picture! Autumn - an enigma indeed.
ReplyDelete