
A dark cloud has been hanging over the world as the pandemic has spread its tentacles. Nothing is as it once was. We try to get used to this new normal of distancing, of staying safe. I try to walk every day. My trajectory gives me long views over the city, across the river to the mountains in the distance.
As I take each day I can fill it with positives: classes on zoom, virtual connections with friends, playing music, reading... At the end of each day I jot down a few things I'm grateful for - and there is always something. Thinking short term I find many ways to enrich my life. It is the long view that is hard. Too many questions with no answers. So it's one day at a time ... and we will get past this.
Every cloud has a silver lining. In this pandemic, I’m amazed with so many sacrifices, good will, creative and inventive minds, and so on. I’m grateful to them and will be responsible to the share of my responsibility. Take care.
ReplyDeleteYoko