
Photos: December 16, 2016
I woke up to fairies dancing on my window. They seem to love the cold weather! The morning sun chased them away, but the cold lingered with a high of -16°C (around 3°F). But it was one of those perfect winter days.
The sun shone; there was no wind and with sufficient layers it was glorious to be outside. As to the layers...
- underwear
- hat (fur inside over the ears)
- camisole
- long sleeved jersey
- sweater
- scarf
- tube (neck warmer that can be pulled up to cover part of the face)
- long underwear
- jeans
- wool socks
- coat with hood
- warm winter boots
- warm gloves
It's a bit unwieldy at times, but I was toasty warm as I walked.

-23 degrees C! Brrr… but it’s so beautiful and must have been a wonderful day. I'll also go on a walk bundled in the coat in such fine weather after snowfall. Stay warm. Wish you a joyous Christmas.
ReplyDeleteYoko