This salad, which included beets and goat cheese was one of the starters.
My spouse and I shared a portion of smoked salmon croquettes - a melt in your mouth experience. Years ago I tried making the Dutch equivalent (bitterballen). One attempt was enough!
I had a taste of this dish of lobster, chanterelles, pasta and other goodies. Another mouth-watering masterpiece. This was truly Foodie Heaven.
What a gorgeous dinner! My mouth is watering. Each dish looks so delicious in your photo with your explanation and looks moreish though I know I'd be totally full when I eat the whole course. Belated happy birthday to your son.
ReplyDeleteYoko
Looks and sounds delicious! Think I need a snack.
ReplyDeleteEach and every dish looks absolutely wonderful! Glad you celebrated with a few good calories. :)
ReplyDeleteGosh - glad it's soon dinnertime here! My son's favorite dish is duck - and I love beets.
ReplyDeleteYum. My mouth is watering too!
ReplyDeleteLooks delicious! Belated happy birthday to your son.
ReplyDeleteTomoko