Daily Shoot: What kind of other art do you appreciate? Make a photograph that celebrates it today.
What kind of art don't I appreciate?! I think I am a bit of a culture junkie. Music is my passion - playing, going to concerts - especially baroque and renaissance music. I love to go to the theatre (not possible to photograph today). I am lucky to have a collection of art, mainly inherited from my parents. But pottery has a special place in my life, because it is both art and utilitarian. I love to use handmade pieces to serve food. My plants look even nicer when they sit in handmade pots.
Ballet, modern dance, theatre, music, art, museums - can't think of better ways to touch the soul.
Your pottery planters are nice, Susan. I have a fondness for pottery too, I own a few older pieces, but most of mine are ones my SIL made.
ReplyDeleteYou captured the beauty of these distinctive clay pots very well.
ReplyDeleteThe light in your photo is wonderful -as are the pots. I'm thinking I need some new pots for my 2 orchids - the "old" one and the "new" one that is still deciding whether to bloom. Art in all forms feeds the spirit.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely composition of your handmade pots!
ReplyDelete