Sometimes it pays to be out early. This shot was taken out the front window of my car as I was stopped at a red light. I was on my way to an early morning appointment.
It's one way to start the day with a smile on my face. How can a day go bad when it starts like this! Interesting that it started a day on which I ended an uncomfortable work situation and everyone felt OK about it. I feel like the sun is rising in my life. Making room for new adventures (one of which is a photography course starting at the end of January).
Friday, December 3, 2010
Early Morning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is beautiful and perhaps I should get up early and look for such a gorgeous scene. Everything is perfect. I love the sky and the sun rising. This is another of my favorites of yours! I can't wait to hear about your photography course!
ReplyDeleteI love starting the day with a beautiful sunrise. A photography course would be a wonderful thing to look forward to...a good winter pastime!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot! Indeed if we could awaken to this every morning... :) Oohh, a photography class - sounds very cool! :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely worth get up in early in the morning to see this site. Beautiful pic! Congrats on the photography class. I hope to take one some day soon as well. I'm anxious to hear about yours.
ReplyDeleteNo wonder the rest of your day went well - you found your One Good Thing right away! Please share what you learn in your photography class!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, golden picture! Must have been a magical moment. Photography course sounds really good - you've given me an idea now to start looking for one for the new year.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning. This should be blown up, printed, framed, and hung for all see.
ReplyDelete