Distant rumbles announce the coming storm The sky darkens Rain, first light then pounding A waterfall rushes from the roof Cascading to the ground Splashing into the pool that wasn't there before Rivulets race downhill to the street Summer rain
Your photos of late are so integral to your descriptions. I like your poem about the heavy rain. We have a roof waterfall when it rains hard here, too!
Lovely poem to go with the picture! I am wishing for some rain here now. It's been 3 dry weeks of intense heat, very unusual, and everything and everybody feels a bit dehydrated by now. It was really refreshing to see this photo and read your beautiful poem today.
Your photos of late are so integral to your descriptions. I like your poem about the heavy rain. We have a roof waterfall when it rains hard here, too!
ReplyDeleteLove the photo and the poem! You are such a good writer as well as photographer!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a way with words and an ability to weave them into your pictures.
ReplyDeleteLovely poem to go with the picture! I am wishing for some rain here now. It's been 3 dry weeks of intense heat, very unusual, and everything and everybody feels a bit dehydrated by now. It was really refreshing to see this photo and read your beautiful poem today.
ReplyDelete