Yeah, I think I could hear the plants, trees and grass sigh with relief when the rain started. Great capture. I like how the reflects on the droplets.
My plants were lapping it up down here too! Love this hosta shot! Nice work!
I LOVE the rain drops. Did you use a macro lens?Bonnie
I love the photo, Susan. We need some here in Breckenridge.
Great close-up of the rain drops! Long dry spells really do make plants and the soil thirsty, don't they?
Yeah, I think I could hear the plants, trees and grass sigh with relief when the rain started. Great capture. I like how the reflects on the droplets.
ReplyDeleteMy plants were lapping it up down here too! Love this hosta shot! Nice work!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the rain drops. Did you use a macro lens?
ReplyDeleteBonnie
I love the photo, Susan. We need some here in Breckenridge.
ReplyDeleteGreat close-up of the rain drops! Long dry spells really do make plants and the soil thirsty, don't they?
ReplyDelete