Montreal is on an island, but it is sometimes easy to forget that. As I go through daily life I only catch glimpses of the river as I drive. Today I walked by the river in René Lévesque Park in Lachine. There are many sculptures in the park from these odd legs (there are 5 of them) to a whimsical picnic and many others. This sculpture, Site/Interlude is by David Moore. Situated beside the river they demand a stop to not only look at them, but to sit for awhile and admire the river.
I'm wondering if the shape is the same but the sculptures differ because of the stones used. Looks like a lovely place to linger.
ReplyDeleteGreat pic. I love the sculpture.
ReplyDeleteHow unusual! Great color in this pic!
ReplyDeleteThe sculptures are very interesting and different!
ReplyDelete...Wanda
This rock art work is a delight!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing... you made me feel like I'm there. The composition is very well done!
ReplyDelete