Daily Shoot: Make a photograph today of something that produces a unique sound. Try to communicate that sound to the viewer.
Brass on brass
Rings out
in dulcet tones
resonance
echoing to distant lands
where craftsfolk
Fashioned these
Bell-like
to link together
east and west
Nice capture, I love the color and texture of the rug background. The cymbals remind me of engine pistons...
ReplyDeleteI felt their ring! Thank you, Susan...for your visit and Birthday Wishes!...Wanda
ReplyDeleteHi Susan, I'm catching up with you. I haven't been "visiting" much the past week - spending lots of time with the Grands. Your cymbals become symbols in your poem - I like that. The background you chose makes the photo even more interesting. Hope your week is going well.
ReplyDeleteI like the colours in this picture very much, too. And the line 'to link together east and west' in the poem really resonates with me.
ReplyDelete