Saturday, November 5, 2016

Colour and Rhythm

A Wall of Light

Photos: November 2, 2016

I was at Place des Arts and, as I had time to spare before the show, I strolled into the corridor which leads from one area with theatres to another. There is always an interesting light presentation and this one certainly caught my eyes - in fact I stood a while enjoying the dance of colour and pattern.

Dancing Colours

I have always been a fan of animation and grew up watching Norman McLaren films. This reminded me a bit of some of his early films  (e.g. Lines )when he was drawing on film. I can only imagine what he would have been able to do with a medium like this.

Colour and Rhythm

What a canvas to create on! A joy to watch as colour, pattern and rhythm combined.

1 comment:

  1. The dancing colors and patterns with rhythm must be fun to watch. I can perceive it from these still photos.

    Yoko

    ReplyDelete