Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Self-Restraint

Temptations

Photos: August 30, 2016

All I wanted was coffee. As I waited in line I had to pass the pastry counter ... slowly. There were several in front of me so I had plenty of time to peruse this display of decadence.

More Temptations

Each item seemed to be more calorie-full than the one before. One slice of these would probably be my total calorie needs for a day or more.

Still More Temptations

I have to admit, as I get older, these tempt me less, which is not to say I don't have other food weaknesses. Fortunately, this time of year they run to the more healthy abundance of fresh fruit!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! If I crave dessert, it's usually just a couple bites. However, these look very yummy! Such lush colors! I ate too much on our trip. It's slowly coming off again.

    ReplyDelete