Monday, June 20, 2016

A Summer Evening Stroll

Moon Rising

Photos: June 19, 2016

The air lost a bit of its heavy heat and we ventured out to move a bit. Neither of us are hot weather people and we tend to hibernate during the heat of the day.  The evening air suits us more. The rising moon cast its gentle light.

A Rose is a Rose

I always stop to admire new blooms. While I don't love the heat, I do enjoy its offspring - the abundant flowers.

On a Doggy Seat


This dog was being treated to a ride in its new doggie seat. We learned that it was 14 and being treated for cancer. No longer frisky itself, I imagine it enjoyed feeling the breeze as its owner pedalled along.

Summer Moon

Higher the moon rose on the last spring night. And then the solstice.

1 comment:

  1. Happy summer, Susan. I hope it's not too hot for you. Our mountain weather has been perfect, but we could use some rain.

    ReplyDelete