Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Wearing Gloves Again

Gloves

Photo: May 16, 2016

Gloves, ski band, down vest, jacket - all necessities as we went walking. A couple of days of below average temperatures had people bringing out the warm outer wear again. The tulips have stayed closed, preserving the warmth. Sunshine and predicted warmer temperatures will open them wide again. In the meantime, I was glad to have these gloves in my jacket pocket - and then - on my hands! The early morning brought a few flakes of snow and more fell north of Montreal. We seem to get three seasons in one week - the wintry chill, the warmth of spring and temperatures forecast for the weekend up to 26°C (79°F).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan, We're home from the beach. I walked today wearing my winter puffy and gloves. Yesterday it snowed, and there is still lots of unmelted white in my yard. It's a shock after having sand and sun for 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete