Thursday, May 19, 2016

The Colours of Spring

Tons of Tulips

Photos: May 18, 2016

I was really going to write about trees - the many greens and pinks, but as I walked to my study group at McGill I passed too many magnificent flowers. Spring is a succession of flowers. This riot of colour delights as I walk. Tulips galore in every hue.

Purple Iris

The deep purples of irises are emerging. I take a moment with them to stop and focus and admire.

One Petal Down

This normally hidden design - an added bonus. I love to start my day with a long walk. When I have a destination I am more likely to set out. It's another good thing about attending the study group - a good walk to start my day.

2 comments:

  1. You have a lot of bulbs blooming now. Yesterday, I walked in town after my hair cut and I saw some daffs and tulips blooming. Still too much snow at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lot of tulips flowering. Colorful spring!

    ReplyDelete