Thursday, March 10, 2016

Goat and Sheep Cheese

Goat and Sheep Cheese

I have shared my spouse's passion for cheese before - always goat and sheep cheeses. While I prefer mild cheeses, he likes those with lots of flavour. I like to surprise him with new discoveries - a cheese with truffles, or a new Quebec cheese.

This is his favourite breakfast. My trips to Atwater Market always include a stop at La Fromagerie Atwater. I get great advice on the many cheeses available there. One of his favourites is an ash covered cheese, Charbonnier made by a Quebec cheese maker - Ruban Bleu. We stopped at their farm a few years ago and, though we weren't able to visit the goats, we were able to sample a variety of their products.



2 comments:

  1. He must be so happy with his favorite cheeses and pleasant surprises by his kind wife. I also prefer mild cheeses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheese is my weakness. I try not to indulge too frequently.

    ReplyDelete