Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Evening

Melting

I bought a new compact camera. I hope I like this one better than my last one, which, after only 1 1/2 years decided to act up. The light meter caused my photos to be over-exposed. So I am experimenting, trying out different settings. So far I am pleased. It is easier to set in manual (an issue I had with my  (not so) old camera.

The Word at Night

Here is another night shot - not bad for no flash and from across the street with a zoom. The new camera is a Sony. The plusses include a viewfinder, small size, easier controls. I was also able to purchase a battery charger so I don't always have to charge the battery while it is in the camera. Now that I am taking a photo a day, I like having a camera with me (not just my phone). Although I get decent photos with my phone, there are times I get frustrated with the limited control as well as the lack of a viewfinder in bright light. This photo a day challenge can be expensive!

2 comments:

  1. great expenditure - pics look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great purchase. I've used Sony cameras (both DSLR and Cybershot) over the years and I've been pleased. You're getting great crispness in these night shots.

    ReplyDelete