Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The City at Night

City at Night

Not my best photograph - but I was not sure what else I would get - and a photo a day creates a bit of pressure. I must remind myself that when I embarked on this I promised myself I could skip days. I was on my way to an evening of Pot Luck and Shakespeare. This is a group of people who get together and read through a Shakespeare play. The pot luck (aside from the food) includes picking the role(s) you will read from a pot. Last night we read King Lear.

I like to take the route over the mountain as I am treated to vistas of the city. I stopped at the lookout (no I didn't snap this while driving so I can't use that as an excuse for the poor focus) to snap this on my way.

1 comment:

  1. Now, I'm wondering about your role?? I can't even imagine a photo a day - but, I like to see what you're posting.

    ReplyDelete